Just months ago, I could never comprehend how people could survive by taking naps throughout the night, instead of the usual 8-hours undisturbed sleep.
However, now I finally understand, because I myself is doing the same thing. When you simply have too many things to get done, by hook or by crook, you’ll find a way, even if it means doing the unimaginable.
At times, especially if it’s near deadlines, sleep is quite impossible because of the severe lack of time. At those times, you are just so focused on what needs to be done that you don’t even remember that you’re not a night owl. Hehe. And sleep just becomes unnecessary, until your brain just simply goes numb and no cognitive processes can take place. So that’s when the 2hours nap comes in. So basically, work 3-4 hours, then sleep 2 hours.
So many times, it’s really about not thinking about what you’re not supposed to be able to do, but just focusing on what needs to be done. And you’ll be surprised how the unimaginables become part of your life. All a matter of will, focus and priority.
No comments:
Post a Comment