I stood at the fork-road. Left and right. Left or right. I'm not sure how long I was there. Hours? Days? Weeks? What's time to a person made to stand still by her inability to choose? Each looked as good as the other. Each looked as terrifying as the other. No sooner had I chosen one, the other looked more appealing.
Sun rose, and set.
Cows came, and went.
He came, and stayed.
He was just there, waiting. Patiently waiting. Patiently observing. I turned, and our eyes met. Twinkle in his eye, he gave the warmest smile there can ever be. Pointing to a path, gently he said, "That is my way. Will you walk with me?"
Sun rose, and set.
Cows came, and went.
He came, and stayed.
He was just there, waiting. Patiently waiting. Patiently observing. I turned, and our eyes met. Twinkle in his eye, he gave the warmest smile there can ever be. Pointing to a path, gently he said, "That is my way. Will you walk with me?"
1 comment:
found your blog!!! got inspiration to draw, check my blog soon:D
Post a Comment