Growing up is really really very scary. As everybody seems to be concerned with finding jobs, future paths etc, I can't help but keep feeling this surreal sensation. This whole experience seems so unreal. It's like, suddenly you're no longer looking at people working as people from another world, but you are entering the world.
Perhaps it can be akin to queuing for a roaster coaster ride? Or whatever else. While you're in the queue, it seems like you have been there forever, pointing and commenting about people who are taking the ride. Suddenly, it's your turn to take the ride, to go through the experience you have been seeing everybody go through. It's just so..... I'm totally speechless, for words seem inadequate for what I've been feeling.
Can't help but project the questions of what it will be like ten, twenty, fifty years later. Scary. What's more scary is, what will it be like when it's time for me to return to the Father. It's not scary, as in scary-scary. Lol. This sounds weird. It's "scary" because it's so.... uncertain? Unclear? Perhaps nerve-wrecking is a better word than scary.
I hate uncertainty. Sigh. But that's what life transitions are all about. And to grow, transitions are necessary.
Without change comes stagnation.
Without growth comes complacency.
Without failures come arrogance and pride.
Without humility comes distance from the Father.
Without Grace comes hatred, agony and destruction.
Perhaps it can be akin to queuing for a roaster coaster ride? Or whatever else. While you're in the queue, it seems like you have been there forever, pointing and commenting about people who are taking the ride. Suddenly, it's your turn to take the ride, to go through the experience you have been seeing everybody go through. It's just so..... I'm totally speechless, for words seem inadequate for what I've been feeling.
Can't help but project the questions of what it will be like ten, twenty, fifty years later. Scary. What's more scary is, what will it be like when it's time for me to return to the Father. It's not scary, as in scary-scary. Lol. This sounds weird. It's "scary" because it's so.... uncertain? Unclear? Perhaps nerve-wrecking is a better word than scary.
I hate uncertainty. Sigh. But that's what life transitions are all about. And to grow, transitions are necessary.
Without change comes stagnation.
Without growth comes complacency.
Without failures come arrogance and pride.
Without humility comes distance from the Father.
Without Grace comes hatred, agony and destruction.
No comments:
Post a Comment